IN PHOENIX, AZ
Ideal Candidates for Phoenix Labiaplasty
- Looking to improve the symmetry of the inner vaginal lips (labia minora)
- Have discomfort during sex
- Wish to reduct the the size of the mons pubis (mons pubis liposuction), or achieve a sleeker and more refined labial contour
- Self-conscious about the appearance in a swim suit
- Wish to reduce the size of their clitoral hood (clitoroplexy)
LABIA REDUCTION SURGERY PROCESS
In the past, an ‘amputation’ method was used to correct tugged or twisted labia with little to no regard on the aesthetics. As long as the patient chooses a skilled women’s rejuvenation surgeon, the Phoenix labia reduction patient can expect advanced reshaping techniques to reduce the size of the labia and preserving the nerves, all while crafting a cosmetically appealing outcome.
FEATURED PATIENT GALLERIES
Your Initial Consultation with Dr. Labarbera
DURING/AFTER LABIAPLASTY SURGERY
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM LABIAPLASTY
PLANNING YOUR PRocedure
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Patients do not need to be hospitalized for labiaplasty / vaginal rejuvenation, therefore it is an outpatient procedure. Depending on the patient, the surgery takes 1-3 hours to complete, and patients are able to go home shortly after the procedure.