Facelift in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Gilbert Glendale, Paradise Valley, AZ
Facelift surgery helps improve visible signs of aging on the face and neck, such as:
- Over-relaxation of the facial skin causing sagging
- Jowls that may be developing in the jaw or cheeks
- Deepening of fold lines between the corner of the mouth and the nose
- Loose skin and excess fat that may manifest as a double chin or a ‘turkey neck’
Facelift surgery is an increasingly popular option for restoring the youthful contours in the face. It delivers better results compared to conventional anti-aging treatments. Dr. Jude LaBarbera has helped countless men and women in Gilbert (AZ), Scottsdale, Phoenix, and surrounding Arizona areas.
Ideal Candidates for a Facelift
- Sagging or drooping in the middle of your face
- Wrinkles or deep creases below the lower eyelids
- A hollow or ‘sunken’ look due to loss of facial tissue
- Wrinkles or deep creases along the nose area, and extending to the corners of your mouth
- Overly loose skin and/or fat deposits under your chin or jaws
- Jowls in the lower area of your face
- A double chin
During your initial consultation, Dr. LaBarbera will conduct an assessment to establish whether you are an ideal candidate for this procedure. This consultation also serves as a great opportunity for you to pose any questions you may have before moving forward with the facelift procedure.
While facelift surgery will dramatically improve your facial aesthetics, it is important to note that it does not alter your fundamental looks and cannot stop the aging process. Improvements from facelift surgery usually last 5 to 10 years. Dr. LaBarbera performs the procedure in such a way as to produce natural-looking results.
Facelift surgery options in Phoenix AZ
Deep Plane Facelift
Your Initial Consultation with Dr. Labarbera
A facelift procedure normally takes 3-4 hours to complete. After surgery, patients will be able to return to their normal routine within 5-14 days. There may be visible swelling and bruising after the procedure, but these normally subside within a week or two. Other side effects of facelift surgery (e.g. numbness) should fade away soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
How natural are the results of a facelift?
Are there visible scars?
What is the best age to have a facelift?
Jude LaBarbera MD Plastic Surgery of Scottsdale & Gilbert has provided this website for informational purposes only. This website does not constitute formal medical advice. Please contact our office to schedule your plastic surgery consultation to further discuss your medical needs. Serving Gilbert, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, and other surrounding cities in Arizona, including Paradise Valley, Chandler, and Mesa AZ.